Prescott Transit Authority / Executive Transportation Services Limousines and Charter Service Policies
Charter of Limousines and or other vehicles from Executive Transportation Services is subject to the following terms and conditions:
- Unless otherwise specified, all reservations require a major credit card. Reservations are confirmed upon receipt of payment and a signed Charter Trip Authorization. Payments are charged to the parent company name of Prescott Transit Authority.
- Waiting time charges for delayed arriving flights: There is no extra charge for the first 15 minutes of delay. There is an extra $10.00 charge for every 15 minutes of waiting time. For all arriving flights, meet your driver outside the baggage claim area at the Blue Diamond pickup point. Client may make special arrangements for alternate pickup point. A no-show fee of the full amount will apply unless cancellation is made 3 hours prior to pick up time. Cancellation/Reschedule fees will apply.
- No possession, sale or consumption of any type of illegal drugs or underage alcohol is permitted. Violations will result in immediate termination of services and forfeiture of all paid deposits and fees for service.
- Client is responsible for his/her guests or passengers transported, for any damage to the interior and equipment of the vehicle. This includes but is not limited to; gum, wine and alcohol spillage, vomiting, breakage of champagne, wine and drink glasses, breakage of decanters, breakage of lights, television, VCR, radio, CD player. Repair and replacement of items shall have a minimum charge of at least $75.00 dollars but not less than the actual damages. All passengers agree to behave in an orderly and well-behaved manner. Executive Transportation reserves the right to expel any person from the vehicle and/or terminate the trip for the violation of any of these conditions by any passenger. In the event of such early termination, no portion of the Charter fees shall be refunded.
- Rates are subject to change until confirmation and full payment is received. A minimum deposit of 25% of the total amount is required at the time of booking and is non-refundable. The balance is due 72 hours prior to the time of the service. If rescheduling within 72 hours of pickup time, an additional fee of $25.00 will be added to the trip total. No fee for rescheduling when more than 72 hours prior to pick up time is given. If cancellation is received 14 days prior to the trip a refund of 75% will be given. If cancellation is received 13-3 days prior to the trip a refund of 50% will be given. If cancellation is received less than 3 days prior to the trip no refund will be given. Cancellation fees can be avoided by rescheduling.
- We charge our services on a Portal-to-Portal basis. This means that the reservation is charged from the time the vehicle leaves our garage until the time it returns.
- In case of Limousine breakdown, act of God or mechanical failure, Executive Transportation Service is responsible for a maximum refund of limousine Charter only. Executive Transportation shall not be held responsible for late arrival caused by (but not limited to) acts of nature, traffic delays, breakdown, incorrect pickup and drop-off information, or any situation beyond our control.
- All vehicles are quoted subject to availability at the time of booking. Executive Transportation reserves the right to substitute the limousine or the color of the vehicle at its own discretion.
- Executive Transportation shall not be held responsible for personal compact discs, videotapes and other various personal items that are left in the vehicle during or after completion of the charter period.
- In the event, any part of this contract is declared unenforceable, the remaining provisions of this agreement shall remain in full force and effect.
- Smoking is not permitted in the vehicles.